Sr. PCB Designer – Allegro
Freedom CAD is a premier PCB design service bureau with a talented team of 30+ dedicated designers providing complex layouts for our enviable list of high-tech customers. Tired of the commute? This is a work-from-home, full-time position with an opportunity for overtime at time and a half.
• EXPERT knowledge of Allegro 16.6/17.2
• Passionate about your PCB design career
• Skilled at HDI technology
• Extensive experience with high-speed digital, RF and flex and rigid-flex designs
• Experienced with signal integrity design constraints encompassing differential pairs, impedance control, high speed, EMI, and ESD
• Experience using SKILL script automation such as dalTools
• Excellent team player that can lead projects and mentor others
• Self-motivated, with ability to work from home with minimal supervision
• Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Other design tool knowledge is considered a plus (Altium, PADS, Xpedition)
• Design project leader
• Lead highly complex layouts while ensuring quality, efficiency and manufacturability
• Handle multiple tasks and provide work leadership to other designers through the distribution, coordination, and management of the assigned work load
• Ability to create from engineering inputs: board mechanical profiles, board fabrication stack-ups, detailed board fabrication drawings and packages, assembly drawings, assembly notes, etc.